Rebound Behavioral Health is pleased to offer medically-assisted detox programming for men and women struggling with substance abuse issues and drug addictions. Serving the greater Charlotte and Lancaster area, Rebound provides the tools needed to find lasting recovery.
Drug Addictions We Detox
At Rebound Behavioral Health Hospital, we offer a full continuum of care, including a detox program, that is tailored to meet the needs of individuals who are struggling with addictions to drugs and/or alcohol. We maintain a steadfast dedication to ensuring that all who are entrusted into our care learn the skills necessary for living a life free from the compulsion to abuse substances.
When a client comes to us physically dependent on certain substances, participation in our medically-monitored detoxification program may be the first step in his or her journey toward recovery. Examples of the types of drugs that we can provide detoxification services for in our detox program include the following:
Eligibility for Our Detox Program
Prior to beginning treatment in any program at our treatment center, all prospective clients will participate in a confidential assessment in order to determine which level of care will most appropriately meet their unique needs and help them achieve their treatment goals. At this time, our team of professionals will discuss the options for care with the prospective client and his or her family members, and if the level of care is agreed upon, an individualized treatment will be put in place. It is at this time that it will be determined whether or not an individual will benefit from participation in our detox program.
Aspects of Our Detox Program
Our leading detoxification, or detox, program near Charlotte and Lancaster is designed to rapidly and effectively remove substances of abuse from an individual’s body while ensuring his or her safety and comfort. The detox program will be different for each client based on the particular substance that he or she has been using, as well as the extent of that use. The various aspects of our detox program include the following:
- Full detox services are offered onsite.
- Clients have access to care provided by numerous types of professionals while in detox, including psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, and mental health technicians.
- Registered nurses and mental health technicians are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to monitor the safety of individuals who are taking part in detox services.
- The average length of stay in our detox program is between 5 and 7 days for clients in inpatient care, but may be longer for those who are going to be participating in our partial hospitalization program (PHP). Additionally, the length of stay may be altered based on the specific needs of each individual client.
- Clients are able to participate in therapeutic programming during their time in detox when appropriate and as they are able.
- Medication-assisted treatment is available for individuals who are detoxing from opioids. These medications include Suboxone and Subutex, and their use will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
The progress that each client makes while in detox is typically assessed every three to four days, more frequently if needed, in order to ensure that his or her withdrawal symptoms are being successfully managed and to prevent any complications from arising.
Get More Information
If you believe that you or an important person in your life might be able to benefit from engaging in our detoxification program, please do not hesitate to contact us at your earliest convenience. Our caring and compassionate professionals are ready to assist you in discovering the most beneficial care options for helping you or your loved one achieve a recovered life.